Updated: 6 October 2020
The term ‘Super Sensitive Sandi’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website, and the ‘Website’ refers to the site at URL: wwwsupersenitivesandi.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Collection of Data
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to: your name, email address, and IP address.
We collect Personal Data from you in the following ways:
- Email Opt-ins for Free Guides (your email address)
- Contact Form and Comment Boxes (your name, email address, and question information)
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
In the case of pixels, we may use them to tailor advertising messages users see when visiting social media websites. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Super Sensitive Sandi uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To provide you with information on a topic in general where you have given consent (Email Opt-ins for Free Guides), and to continue to provide updates on any of our other products and services that we feel may be of interest to you
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To respond to your comments or inquiries (Contact Form and Comment Boxes)
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Collection and Processing of Data
For any communications that you have consented to receive, you can change or remove your consent at any time by contacting Sandra Glavan or clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of every email to opt out of future emails.
We collect and process your Personal Data if one of the following applies:
- You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. (Email Opt-ins for Free Guides)*
- We need your data to provide you with the information that you requested from us and your information will not be used for other purposes. (Contact Form and Comment Boxes)
If you disagree or have any further questions regarding this legal basis, please contact Sandra Glavan at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will stop processing your data on this legal basis.
*Note: Under some legislation be allowed to process Personal Data until you object to such processing, without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law.
Who Has Access to Data
We have access to the data that we collect as well as third parties that we employ to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. Our Service Providers may include but are not limited to:
- Email marketing and communication companies (to collect and send emails)
- Analytics companies (to monitor and analyze the use of our Service)
- Other website design, management, and programming services
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. For more information please refer to section “Detailed Information on Collection and Processing of Data” of this Policy.
Other than our Service Providers, as per above, we may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary: to comply with a legal obligation; to protect and defend the rights or property of Super Sensitive Sandi; to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
Transfer of Data
We and our Service Providers have operations in several locations in the world. Consequently, we and our Service Providers may transfer your information, including Personal Data, or access it from, countries outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. In such circumstances, we take steps to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection in the countries in which we process it.
In case our processing is subject to any EU data protection law and your Personal Data is transferred from the European Economic Area to a service provider for processing in any country outside the European Economic Area that is not recognized by the EU Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data, we provide for appropriate safeguards by EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses or by any other appropriate safeguard as foreseen under the applicable data protection law.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on Collection and Processing of Data
Email Marketing and Communication Companies
As part of Email Opt-ins for Free Guides, we collect Personal Data (your email address). We use this data to provide you with the information you have requested and to continue to provide you with updates on any of our other products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. They collect Cookies and Usage Data and process the data in the United States. For more information see Amazon.com Privacy Notice.
Links to Other Sites
We will retain any information you provide to us until you request us to delete your information, we decide to cease using our existing data providers, or we decide that your data is no longer needed.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are granted the following rights:
- Right to information: you have the right to be informed and this policy serves to inform you
- Right to access: you have the right to request access to your data
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request to rectify/modify your data
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your data
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to be erasure (or “right to be forgotten”): you have the right to request for deletion of your data.
- Right for data portability: You have the right to the portability of your data.
- Right to object to automated processing: you have the right in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- While this Website does not profile you, other websites might and this is your right.
For any of the above requests, please contact Sandra Glavan at email@example.com with your request.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Representative and Website owner: Sandra Glavan. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that a privacy issue has not been resolved after you have contacted us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.